<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Printed Black + White

Monday, July 1, 2013

Printed Black + White

IMG_4643
Shirt: Marshalls; Shorts: UO (old); Wedges (similar) and Clutch (similar): H&M; Sunnies: Target

Farewell June, Hello July!  I can't quite believe that the year is half over already.  But summer is in full swing and though I'm loving the warm weather, I could use a break from all the muggy rain Philly has been getting lately...

Since summer is speeding by so fast, I better finish writing my summer bucket list this week to make the most of this season.  High up on my list are: a few visits to the beach, flea markets and music festivals. 

What's on your summer bucket list?
blk and white 2
Here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

those sound like some fun summer activities! I hope I get to go to cape cod for a weekend, go for a bike ride, and see a concert.

 
At July 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Sounds fun! I've never been to Cape Cod, I'm sure it's scenic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home