<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Peplum + Mint

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peplum + Mint


peplum minty
Top: Target (similar); Skirt, dyed w/RIT Dye: F21 (similar); Heels: Target; Clutch: It's Vintage Darling DC; 
Necklace: borrowed from Mom; Earrings: Buffalo Exchange

When I first started seeing peplum silouettes appear in fashion media and blogs, I decided too quickly that it was a trend that doesn't work for my size and height right along with harem pants.  I'm still on the fence about the harem pants, but I've definitely changed my mind about the peplum.  Now that I've been on the peplum bandwagon for a while,  I'm on the hunt for a peplum dress that can be worn in the office.  Until I find that dress, I'll give wear this monochromatic peplum look.

peplum minty 3



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

the peplum actually seems to work for every size a shape, but I'd forget about the harem pants all together!

 
At June 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous K. said...

I love the colors!

 
At June 19, 2013 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Yeah, you're right about that one : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home