<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: June 8th

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Links of the Week: June 8th


Happy Saturday! Here's some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.


Here is a summer head wrap idea I will definitely try. 

Plan your perfect summer bucket list.

Stop female competition.

The art of being a goal getter

What 10 minutes of meditation can do for you.

I'm gonna give making breakfast smoothies a try this month starting with this one.

I rarely wear shorts, but if I were gonna buy a pair, I'd consider these.

Say something nice to yourself today and everyday!

Does anyone else's Husband/Dad/Grandfather/Uncle still carry real around a real handkerchief?  If so, here is an easy DIY to make in time for Father's Day.

Looking for something to do in Philly this weekend?  Go check out this film or attend this festival



{Image}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous K. said...

One of my coworkers recommended that film. I'm gonna try to check it out, if it's still playing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home