<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Decor Inspiration: Yellow Accents

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Decor Inspiration: Yellow Accents

Decor Inspiration - Yellow
I enjoy wearing the color yellow, but I also think dashes of yellow in home decor, furniture, and walls are fun ways to update your home for the season.

Here are a few yellow items I'm currently coveting.

Touch of Yellow
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //
{images: from my "for the home" Pinterest board}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2013 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

Grey and yellow are my favorite together!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home