<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: June 23rd

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Links of the Week: June 23rd

Hope you are enjoying the first offical weekend of the summer!
Here is some reading material to keep you occupied for the remainder of the weekend.  


I'm still on my yellow kick, I'd like to add this to my apartment.

This fun watch would add a cheerful pop of color to my work outfits.

I would like to add a couple of easy maxi dresses to my closet for weekends, I'm currently feeling this one.

Exclusivity on the Internet.

Are you Philly based and interested in building your own blog/ website?  Check out this great class.

Packing for summer vacation with one little black dress, I'm both alarmed and intrigued by this...packing like this would definitely test your remixing skills.

One woman describes her reasons for shifting her career and taking an internship at age 30.  Would you do it?

I've always liked Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, but I like him even more after reading his list of things he wish he'd known at age 30.  I am very near the age of 30 (whoa!),  so expect to continue to see links that revolve around reaching this age during the next several months.

I'd wear this corset top with a maxi skirt large hoops and an arm full of bangles.

I hope to see this exhibit described here while I'm in NYC for the remainder of the weekend.  If I don't make it I have (yet another) reason to come back soon).

{Image}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Yeah doing laundry could def become a pain on vacay, but depending on the type of vacation, I'd consider taking only a few items to rotate with some accessories/shoes to remix. That would leave more room for souvenirs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home