<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: June 15th

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Links of the Week: June 15th

Happy Saturday! Here is some reading material to keep you occupied for the remainder of your weekend.  


I need these bangles in my life.

I'm in need of a versatile summer hat, I like this one.

Summer storm essentials (so timely!)

To my fellow late twenty-somethings: feeling out-of-sorts?  Maybe your going through your Saturn Return.

I don't think I'd actually buy this mug, but the cat-lover in me had to link to it.

Currently listening to this (via Gala Darling)

To keep young professionals in Philly, fix the schools.

Style vs. Clothing

These tanks and tees are cute

Justin Timberlake-inspired nail art


{image}

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous The Tiny Closet said...

I was admiring the photo of this beautiful outside deck and clicking on all of your links when I come across my own! LOL - you're awesome :) Thank you for linking me girl! and btw, loving the hat and bangles.

 
At June 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

No problem! Thanks for visiting lady.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home