<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Summer Reading List

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Reading List

Summer Reading List: (1) Americanah (2) And the Mountains Echoed

So my summer reading list is pretty short this time around.  This is not to say that I won't read more than two books this summer, but I'd like to set an achievable goal.  I was contemplating adding World War Z to my list, but who am I kidding, I'm just gonna see the movie.  I'm also still waiting for a copy of Lean In which was on my last reading list to become available at my local library (I'm currently 135 on the list...).   An update on what I've read recently will follow soon.  Happy Monday!


What are you planning to read this summer?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home