<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: May 4th

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Links of the Week: May 4th


Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

A guide to free parks in cool cities.

These pants would make great addition to my work wear.

10 plants to attract love and prosperity.

Here are 20 great DIY Mother's Day gift ideas.

I think this dress would be perfect for a summer vacation to the beach.

I'm so not much of a drinker, but I love the look of these festive, pretty drinks.

I've been wanting some pumps like these in the color green for the longest time.  I think I'll splurge on them after I make a few apartment purchases.

RIP Chis "MacDaddy" Kelly of Kriss Kross.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home