<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Perennial Favorite

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Perennial Favorite

IMG_4579

Blazer: Zara - girls section (similar); Top: Swap; 
Skirt: Francesca's; Heels: Loft; Necklace: Shoxie

Happy first of May!

IMG_4585

This blazer is a perennial favorite that I found in the girls section of Zara a few years ago.  The older I get, the more grateful I am that I can still shop in the kids section of some of my favorite stores...

navy and seersucker 2
Previously Worn: Seersucker and White
Now and Then

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I really love it with your navy pleats and bold gold!

 
At May 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM , Anonymous Marie McGrath said...

That's so cool that you can shop in the kids section! This blazer looks awesome on you and I love it with that dress :)


www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At May 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At May 1, 2013 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I guess I have my parents to thank for being able to shop in the kids section as an adult, I come from a long line of short people : )

 
At May 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous kiesh said...

i love the whole look! it looks chic yet comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home