<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: April Favorites

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Favorites

April Favorites
Since the new month has started, here are a few of my favorites from April.  


  1. Snack: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Lara Bars.  I love eating these with a cup of green tea.
  2. Outfit: Pink + Mint was my favorite outfit of the month.  Still loving my thrifted pink blazer.
  3. Book: It's Complicated But It Doesn't Have to Be by Paul C. Brunson was my favorite read of the month.
  4. Beauty Product: Ilia lipstick in Wild Child.  I've had this lipstick for a while, but I started putting it back it rotation. I like that fact that it's not alarmingly difficult to remove like some of my other highly pigmented lipsticks.
  5. App: My Fitness Pal. I really like this app.  I don't have a problem logging my food intake, but increasing my exercise is what I'll work on for the month of May.
  6. Music: Bob Marley. I've been playing this album and my Bob Marley Spotify radio station a lot this month.


What were some of your favorites from the month of April?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2013 at 2:42 PM , Anonymous Nnenna said...

Ooo, I love that lipstick color! I will have to see where i can find it in stores!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home