<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Flashback: Preppy

Friday, April 26, 2013

Flashback: Preppy

Happy Friday! So I'm trying to limit my clothing shopping until I finishing decorating my apartment (I have a way to go...).  Because I'm doing less clothing shopping, now is a good time as ever to take a peek into my wardrobe past and hopefully get excited by my existing wardrobe at the same time.

Original Post: April 2012, Preppy

I actually haven't worn these pieces together since I last wore this outfit in April 2012....shame on me. Preppy inspired looks never go out of style, so I'll definitely wear this again. Don't be surprised if you see me walking around Center City Philly with this outfit next week : )


Have you shopped your closet recently?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous kiesh said...

I love this. The necklace adds that extra flair.

 
At April 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Marie_McGrath said...

I love this outfit, you should definitely wear it again soon! The necklace is really the perfect finishing touch!


www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At April 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love preppy, and i love nautical, so this look is pretty darn good to me!

 
At April 27, 2013 at 2:15 AM , Anonymous Eli said...

Such a cute and summery outfit. Can't wait until its warm enough to wear things like this!

 
At April 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Emily Tharp said...

I love this look! Super cute & preppy :)


-Emily
www.herphilly.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home