<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: April 20th

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Links of the Week: April 20th


What a week it's been for many people.  The tragedies that occurred during the past week are very fresh on many people's minds I suspect.  But here is some lighter reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

Here are some tips for installing a gallery wall that I'll keep in mind once I'm ready to complete mine.  And here are some great pieces to add to a gallery wall if you're planning to create one. 

Green your beauty routine with the item mentioned in this post.

10 Leadership lessons for 20-somethings.

I'm really feeling these shoes.  They would work great with some graphic black and white skinny jeans and a tee.

Tax season is over (thank goodness!), but bloggers should bookmark these tips for next year.

I really like these napkins which aren't something I usually buy, but really like now.  I see more Instragram food shots featuring pretty napkins in my future.

If my (non-existent) home office looked like this, I'd never leave.

Looking forward to reading more in this blogger's new series. 

This skirt would work nicely for the spring weather before the heat and humidity arrive.  It could easily be dressed up or worn casually.

I'm going to make this soup for lunch next week with my leftover sweet potatoes.

If you're looking for something fun to do on Tuesday evening in Philly, attend this event which will be hosted by some cool and stylish bloggers.  You can also attend virtually if you aren't local or can't make it to the actual event.

Will you be in DC on May 9th?  Purchase tickets for this cool clothing swap that will raise funds to stop domestic violence.   I've enjoyed the DC swap events I have attended hosted by these awesome organizers.

Have a great weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Yes, a sad week. I'm doing an extra effort to read blogs this week for some light-hearted news Shasie of Live Life in
Style

 
At April 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Hummm, I need some spring style inspiration for my leather skirt!
and taxes.... ummm... I don't consider my blog a real source of income, so yeah... I'm really supposed to keep track of every freebie and pay taxes on it? yikes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home