<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Yellow Dotted Navy

Monday, April 22, 2013

Yellow Dotted Navy

IMG_4561
Blazer: Joyce Leslie--old (similar); Top: Swapped; Necklace: (DC) Eastern Market vendor

I'm a strong believer in being true to your personal style for work and for personal time, so I definitely felt like "myself" at work in this casual Friday outfit.  I don't believe in saving my bright colored pieces for weekend wear only. 

Jackets have a way of making even the most casual look work for professional settings. I could easily swap my jeans for a pencil skirt and pumps for a dressier work day. 
yellow and navy

Enough about my outfit, here is to a positive and productive week!

IMG_4563


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I agree - no reason to abandon your style for an office! Love your cute dots and bright yellow!

 
At April 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM , Anonymous amylshaughnessy said...

I love the bright yellow jacket and necklace. I think this is such a great outfit!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

 
At April 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM , Anonymous Alex said...

Ahhh yellow! If only your jacket matched the weather... so cold!

 
At April 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Of course I love the polka dots (duh) but I want to see more of your necklace! One of my favorite things lately is seeing tone-on-tone jewelry in outfits.

 
At April 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM , Anonymous chioma anosike said...

how cute are you?? love the pops of yellow and dots! :)

~Chioma


C's Evolution of Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home