<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black + White Simplicity

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Black + White Simplicity

IMG_4523
Blazer: Loft; Dress: swapped (similar); Shoes: Go Jane; Necklace: Shoxie

Though I've worn plenty of color so far this year (especially pink), I've also worn a great deal of black and white.  When you are short on time in the morning, sometimes coordinating patterns or bright colors is a bit of a lofty goal. On these days, picking the simplest of colors: black and white works best.

IMG_4528

My thoughts and prayers are still with those affected by the Boston Marathon bombings.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I can't imagine anyone wanting to giveup that fantastic printed dress!

 
At April 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

Black and white is a great classic combo! I like how you added a yellow necklace for a pop of color.


http://2ndhandknowledge.com

 
At April 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At April 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I know! Me either.

 
At April 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

I like the black and white against the brick background. I've been very into that color combo this spring as well, although I also love wearing pink too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home