<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Decor Inspiration: Starburst Mirror

Friday, May 3, 2013

Decor Inspiration: Starburst Mirror


Starburst Mirror Inspiration copy
I recently pinned these starburst mirror options as inspiration for the blank walls of my apartment.  In addition to a gallery wall, I'd like to add a mirror to a wall, perhaps in a starburst shape.

Here are some options that I like:

starburst mirrrors
1 Pier 1 Imports Starburst Mirror // 
2 Target Wire Capiz Sunburst Wall Mirror //
3 Catherine Starburst Wall Mirror// 
4 Worlds Away Josephine Gold Leaf Starburst Mirror// 
5 Target Mirrors for Wall: Threshold Starburst Mirror Set - 3 Pieces // 
6 Target Threshold Wood Starburst Wall Mirror

Do you plan to add anything new to your walls this spring?

Happy Friday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM , Anonymous nathyness said...

I have a few Impressionist and Post-Impressionist posters that I've had rolled up in a tube for a few years now. I have this idea to upcycle some old vintage frames and paint them all in different accent colors to highlight each painting even more. But I have yet to find the appropriate frames! It's been so frustrating. I almost bought them on Etsy but the lady I bought them from never shipped out my frames and I had to file a complaint to get my money back. Ever since then I've practically given up.


But it's still in the back of my head! Every time I look at the wall where I wanted them to go, I get a little sad.


http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I love that idea! It's never too late to do it! Maybe try another Etsy seller or even a brick-and-mortor store.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home