<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink + Mint

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pink + Mint

IMG_4500
Blazer: thrifted (similar); Top: Target (similar); Jeans: Gap; Earrings: H&M; Necklace: Borrowed

Buying bright colored blazers can be addictive.  I've been a collector of skirts in the past, now I'm on a blazer kick.  I now get easily distracted while window shopping in stores like H&M, Zara, and the Gap by the other brightly colored or printed blazers on the racks.  Maybe I'll budget for purchasing another one soon before it gets too hot to actually wear them.

IMG_4503
Happy Wednesday!  


Currently reading: Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2013 at 2:17 PM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

I love that top - so cute! I've been loving playing around with colors this spring too, especially pink! :D


http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

 
At April 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I definitely get on color kicks - I want to suddenly have every pair color in jeans, in button downs, in ballet flats... I think colored blazers could easily become my next obsession.

 
At April 11, 2013 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous laniza said...

That's a cute blazer! I'm on the look out for spring & summer blazers at my local thrift shop.

 
At April 12, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous kiesh said...

I love that color combo. I don't think I would've thought to put those two colors together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home