<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Camo + Stripes

Monday, April 15, 2013

Camo + Stripes


camo and stripes 1
Shirt: H&M; Vest; thrifted; Jeans: Target (exactly); Clutch: thrifted; 
Necklace: Shoxie; Wedges: Go Jane (similar)
 
I hope the skinny jeans style is always widely available in stores because for this petite girl, they are the jeans style of choice.  Just scrunch the extra fabric at the ankles instead of alteration and call it a day.  One of these days when I either feel like paying for a tailor or learn to sew myself I may alter these camo jeans, but for now, it's scrunch and go!

camo and stripes 5

Here's to a great week!

IMG_4519

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Natalie Hodak said...

love this look! it's right up my alley!


great seeing you at xochitl on friday!


-natalie-
www.thesecondbestblog.com

 
At April 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

Haha, that's definitely one great thing about skinny jeans - I have to alter nearly all of my pants, but I'll leave many of my skinny pants as is because I can just scrunch them. I really love the stripes with camo - that's a combo I've never really thought about doing before.


http://2ndhandknowledge.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home