<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 24 of 30: Spring is in the air

Monday, February 28, 2011

24 of 30: Spring is in the air

24-of-30

Today's high temperatures here is D.C. reminded me that March is almost here and I couldn't be more excited about the fast-approaching arrival of Spring!

outfit-24-of-30

Since I'll technically be able to shop after Wednesday which will be the end of the 30 for 30 for me (though I'm still a few days behind in posting my photos), I can now focus on seeing what gaps I have in my spring wardrobe so that I can fill them.  I have several items I'd like to trade in on my next trip to the Buffalo Exchange and a few gift cards that I received from the Lucky FABB conference and belated graduation gifts (I finished graduate school in December).  So I can finally spend them!  I guess I could have technically spent them during this month since I wouldn't have been spending money, but I decided to take the no shopping part of the 30 for 30 challenge literally and didn't spend my gift cards either.  I have a small stack of March magazines to look through to garner some inspiration for my spring wish list.


What's on your wish list for this spring? 


Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Target
Faux glasses: Urban Outfitters


Weather Update: The sunny weather was short lived and the rest of the day was dark and stormy...oh well, Spring is still on the way!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At February 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I wanted to get this skirt SO bad! Especially since it was on sale. It looks great on you : )

 
At February 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Is that seriously a ruffled leopard blouse? Because that's too much perfection rolled into one piece. Holy cow! I love it with the yellow skirt and black tights. You look amazing!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

that gold skirt is gorgeous - and it is paired perfectly with the leopard.
For spring, I'd love a blush or camel colored blazer, a chambray shirt, and nude wedges.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I don't shop much in the Gap these days, but I'm happy I picked up this skirt the last time I shopped there.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! This blouse is a fav

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Great ideas! I will definitely have to give those outfits a try.

 
At March 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

You're wearing... Leollow? Yeopard? I like to make up words with colors worn with leopard print :) I love these colors together and your blouse is so pretty! I'm excited for warmer march weather too!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

You're wearing... Leollow? Yeopard? I like to make up words with colors worn with leopard print :) I love these colors together and your blouse is so pretty! I'm excited for warmer march weather too!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous TheDayLeigh said...

I saw this on your linkwithin and just had to post because its FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home