<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 18 of 30: Positive Mondays

Monday, February 21, 2011

18 of 30: Positive Mondays



It's Monday again, so it's time for the next installment of Melissa and Hope's Fabulous in February challenge. Participants are naming three positive things about themselves for each Monday of the month of February.  So here are the three positive things about myself for this week:

  1. I love the fact that once I set me mind to accomplish something, that I usually do it. 
  2. I love the fact that I generally have a positive outlook on life.
  3. I love the fact that I'm always passing knowledge and information to family and friends. It's one benefit of loving news, information and social media is that I am always learning something interesting that I can share with others!





Feeling good today, hope you are too!
Shirt: Tucker for Target
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Marshall's
Belt: ?
Earrings: Easter Market vendor

Currently Watching:

The Legendary: A Film About The Roots from Cam Be on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Hope said...

Is there anything better than staying positive?! I think not! Love your statements AND love the tucker top with JEANS. I've only ever worn my with pencil skirt so now I have some new inspiration! :)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Being a "teacher" of sorts is always a good quality, as is being positive!

I love the wide-legged trouser jeans on you. Those are definitely something I'm going to be on the hunt for soon! That blouse is so very pretty too!


Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 22, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Curls and Pearls said...

This is one of my favorite shirts on you :)

 
At February 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Oh you are really making me regret not buying that Tucker shirt! It's much more versatile than I thought it would be!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home