<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 19 of 30: Nice and casual

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

19 of 30: Nice and casual

Though this shirt hasn't made an appearance on the blog (with the exception of posting my 30 for 30 items), it's become a favorite this season.  I don't typically buy flannel, but I love the color yellow, so it won me over.

These pictures were taking before the dusting of snow on Monday night, so they almost look fall-like because the snow that was lingering previously had melted. I am so looking forward to Spring like most people are at this point in the winter. 

I rarely take photos in my winter outerwear on this blog because it's really not very exciting.  I wear a black coat on most days with a scarf bundled around my neck and a hat when absolutely necessary.  Don't be fooled by my lack of coat, it was quite cold outside and I ran inside to get warm as soon as these photos were taken.



Shirt: Target
Skirt: H&M
Boots: c/o Timberland via Lucky Mag
Sunnies: Borrowed


Currently listening to: Fall In by Esperanza Spalding

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

This is such a fun outfit! The twirly skirt and the color combo are great! You look awesome.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Melissa! This skirt definitely makes me feel like twirling : )

 
At February 22, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Anonymous Basiccravings said...

This is such a cute look!

 
At February 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

I love these photos, and this sort of dustbowl color combo!! Also the high hair is incredibly fab.

 
At February 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! The high hair was not intentional, but it's growing on me : )

 
At February 23, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous jenluvzyou said...

yellow is one of my fave colours too! it looks great on you. The outfit is super stylish! The belt is also awesome (studs?)

 
At February 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love your belt! This outfit is really cute and I love the color combination. I've found myself really becoming a fan of flannel lately... except I get too hot to actually wear it!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! The 'belt' is actually the waistband of the skirt that is embellished with studs. If I were more of a DIY'er I'd give it a try on another skirt because I love the way it looks too!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I know, flannel is quite warm! That is a good or bad thing depending on the temperature outside. The yellow color of it sold me on this shirt because it's one of my favorite colors to wear.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Anonymous Jessica Zigenis said...

I am LOVING this outfit! You look amazing in that skirt and the flannel shirt makes it casual chic. Glad i found your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home