<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 21 of 30: The short of it

Thursday, February 24, 2011

21 of 30: The short of it

21-of-30

These shorts have proven to be quite the wardrobe workhorse over the past few weeks.  It's funny that I'm getting so much wear out of them in the winter because I rarely wear shorts in the summer. In fact, I only own two pairs of shorts at the moment.  I might make some denim shorts out of an old pair of jeans in case I feel inspired to wear shorts more often when the warm weather arrives. 

The season has reached the point for me where I find myself daydreaming about warm weather attire and activities.  Though I've been staying out of stores since the 30 for 30 started because I can't shop, I still get bombarded with Spring fashion in magazines, ads on TV/websites and even my favorite blogs, so I'm sure I'm not the only one that is ready to say goodbye to Winter for a while.

outfit-21-of-30

On another note, I'm so ready for the weekend to get here, can anyone else relate?  I don't know why this week feels like it's been so long when it was actually shorter because I was off on Monday for President's Day.  Ah well.  Happy Thursday to ya!

outfit-21-of-30_2


Dress (worn as shirt): Modcloth
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Boots: c/o Timberland/Lucky Mag
Earrings: H&M

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I didn't even get Monday off!

Those shorts look super fantastic on you and that shirt is really pretty! Some people just aren't comfortable baring so much skin so they wear shorts in the winter with tights. It's normal. I would've too if I had any appropriate shorts, but I don't. So I didn't. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 24, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Those are such great boots! Love how you styled them here with the shorts.

 
At February 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I am winter/fall weather dresser. I prefer sweaters and layers and jeans and boots. Summer I just get sweaty! You probably won't catch me remixing on the ole blog come summertime.
That said, these shorts are great on you! No wonder you are wearing them so much!

The Auspicious Life

 
At February 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

i heart winter shorts! i guess that they're almost like spring clothes....but with more layers!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Onada said...

I love this outfit!!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Melissa! For some reason I just feel more comfortable in skirts than shirts. But I'll try to branch out when the weather breaks.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I agree remixing in colder weather is way easier than in summer when even the thought of wearing layers makes you sweat!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I agree! There's nothing like the combo of winter shorts and boots in my opinion : )

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! These shorts are proving to be very versatile for me this winter.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Those are awesome, I love shorts in the winter! The weather hasn't been cooperating for that lately though... too cold, too wet, too snowy here. I'm hoping March will be a bit better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home