<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 16 of 30: Tweedy Florals

Saturday, February 19, 2011

16 of 30: Tweedy Florals

16-of-30

I forgot to take a close-up shot of my blazer so the tweed pattern. I was a bit inspired to mix prints and patterns by looking at Duro Olowu's collection earlier this week.

outfits-16-of-30

Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for...the unseasonably high temperatures of Friday have dipped drastically and I almost blew away from the wind today (okay I'm exaggerating a bit).  I guess spring will take a while longer to arrive to the Mid-Atlantic region.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Boots: Marshall's

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Oo I love this outfit! Florals and fitted blazers are among my favorites.

 
At February 20, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the tweed and floral combination is new to me and i'm totally smitten! i'll have to try this once i'm done with the thirty for thirty!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I hope spring comes soon, it's been a snowy winter :P Tweed looks so fresh with florals! When I wear tweed it's usually with argyle... yeah, really imaginative...

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! This time around and the last time I did the 30 for 30 I tried combos that I don't usually try; it makes you feel like you have more clothes to choose from than you actually do.

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Spring will be here before you know it! I'm looking forward to it too.

 
At February 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous DailyDesirables said...

What an adorable and creative combination! Have you found it hard so far to come up with combos like these in the 30 for 30?

 
At February 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I LOVE this outfit. Love it. The floral skirt, the belted blazer, love it all. You look great!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I haven't had too much trouble with remixing items so far, but the last stretch of the challenge was hardest last time I did it and I suspect that this time around won't be different.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home