<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 23 of 30: Seeing Red

Sunday, February 27, 2011

23 of 30: Seeing Red


Excuse the slight frown I have in some of these photos, I was feeling under the weather the day I took them.  To be honest, I was not loving this outfit after I put it together, but didn't have time to rethink it and change before I left the house.  

Oh well, every outfit won't be a winner which is why I don't typically take outfit photos on a daily basis, (more like 2 - 3 times a week).  I'm going to shoot for outfit photos 5 days a week once I'm finished with the 30 for 30 this week (yay!), but 7 days is a bit grueling for me personally.


I had to take a moment of silence to mourn the loss of my bracelet on the day I wore this outfit.  It broke as I took it off.  I was so bummed.  It worked so perfectly as a necklace and a bracelet.  I can't remember which Etsy seller I purchased it from, but I will definitely try to track down the seller in hopes of finding a replacement.



Blazer: Macy's (boy's section
Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Marshalls

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

your red skirt is super hot. i love how you've dressed it here.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Well I really like this outfit : ) The skirt is great. I love all the pleating. Hope you feel better!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Oh, that is a pretty red bracelet. I hope you can find another one. It worked so well with this outfit.

The Auspicious Life

 
At March 1, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I know this isn't your favorite but I like it a lot! That red skirt is just so flowy and pretty!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks : )

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I definitely hope I can replace my bracelet...breaking it was a low point of that day.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home