<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Peach + Yellow

Monday, July 8, 2013

Peach + Yellow

IMG_4656
Top: thrifted; Skirt: thrifted; Shoes: thrifted: Clutch: Purchased in Bahamas; Sunnies: Old Navy

The Monday after a holiday weekend is always a jolt after having extra time off.  But hopefully this week will be a great one. Have an awesome day!

IMG_4659
IMG_4658

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At July 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

Hope you had a fun and relaxing 4th of July weekend! The colors in your outfit are sweet and summery. I can't believe you thrifted those shoes! I always look for wedges at the thrift store.

 
At July 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I was shocked when I found these shoes too. They rarely have my size in the stores I frequent.

 
At July 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Ooo I really like this color combination!

 
At July 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I really like the combo of the floaty top with the pencil skirt - not to mention the great color combo. getting back into the work week is always tough!

 
At July 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Heidi/FranticButFab said...

That's a great necklace. Where did you find it?

 
At July 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I got my necklace from a vendor at the Eastern Market in Washington, DC.

 
At July 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Heidi/FranticButFab said...

Oh, cool. I haven't been to Eastern Market in ages!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home