<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Uniform

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Uniform

IMG_4611
Skirt: H&M (old); Top: Marshalls; Necklace: H&M; Heels: Target; Clutch; Watch: Francesca's

We got a preview of the approaching humid summer heat in Philly this week.  I have a feeling that like previous summers, outfits like these will be my summer professional uniform: sleeveless tops, skirts and much smaller purses than I usually carry around.  I suspect it will be simply too hot to cart a lot of stuff around.  I'll have to get used to going without my spare pair of shoes, snacks, reading material and the numerous other things I've had the habit of throwing in my purse...

Do you have a summer uniform for work or for weekends? 


IMG_4613
IMG_4612

Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 22, 2013 at 4:09 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

for work, i love to wear dresses with blazers - warm and professional indoors, easy breezy when 5:30 finally arrives!

 
At May 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous laniza said...

I like this--it's summery and still professional.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous Sugar & Spice said...

Love this flowy skirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home