<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Ice Cream Inspired

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ice Cream Inspired

IMG_4599
Top: swapped; Skirt: Beacon's Closet, Brooklyn(similar); 
Shoes: Target; Necklace: Buffalo Exchange (similar)


The color of my necklace, skirt, and top make me want to pull out my ice cream maker and make some ice cream and I don't even eat ice cream like that...Wearing dessert inspired colors never fails to put me in a good mood.  And yes, I'm wearing more pink, but I'm embracing this color which is apparently a favorite this season, if my clothing choices are a good indication.  

IMG_4601

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Nnenna said...

What a pretty color combination! Also, I too am impressed that you know how to make ice cream!

 
At May 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Emily Tharp said...

I love love love this look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home