<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Summer Hair Inspiration

Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer Hair Inspiration


I feel like I'm stuck in a bit of a hair rut...I'd like to slightly modify my hair for the season, but can't decide how to do so.  Maybe a variation on my usual protective up-do?  Intricate flat twist bun?  Hair color change?  Or maybe long box braids like the one's I used to wear in high school? Oh the paradox of choice...

Do you plan to change up your hair this summer?

See more hair inspiration on my Hair Inspiration Pinterest Board.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM , Anonymous kiesh said...

I'll be doing more pin-up styles this summer. I have some breakage going in in the front of my hair so I don't want to mess with it too much!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I'm typically pretty boring with my hair choices - especially during the summer, it gets hot and my hair goes up in a bun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home