<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pink

pink and black 1
Blazer: Loft (old); Pants: H&M (similar); 
Heels: Zappos (similar); Necklace: H&M

 Despite the fact that I wear dresses or skirts the majority of the time in spring, these pants have become a perennial favorite.  Maybe I should invest in more bright colored pants this season.

pink and black 3
Happy Wednesday!

IMG_4488

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Eli said...

I totally need to find a cute and affordable pair of leopard shoes!! It's like the one big thing I'm missing in my wardrobe and it's driving me crazy!

 
At April 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Maggie | 2ndhand Knowledge said...

Cute! I just recently got some pink pants and this makes me excited to wear them!


http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

 
At April 3, 2013 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

yay for brightly-colored pants! if hot pink pants don't say spring then i don't know what does! :)

dash dot dotty

 
At April 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

pink and leopard is so good. I really need to break out my pink pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home