<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Whisper Blue

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whisper Blue

IMG_4664
Top: Marshalls; Skirt: thrifted; Bag: thrifted; Belt: Target; 
Heels: Zappos (old); Necklace: gift

I'm usually drawn to bold, bright colors or prints in the summer, but I couldn't resist this pale blue bag when I saw it a couple weeks ago.  I decided to be "matchy" for work the other day and wear it with a skirt of a similar shade.  I think it's okay if the colors you wear sometimes whisper rather than shout.

IMG_4665
IMG_4667
Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM , Anonymous Carol Li said...

I love the colour of your skirt. Gorgeous!


www.petitestyleonline.com

 
At July 10, 2013 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I like to be matchy sometimes too, and i love that shade of blue!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home