<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fashion Week: Duro Olowu Fall 2011 RTW

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashion Week: Duro Olowu Fall 2011 RTW

I know many of you fashion enthusiasts are following the coverage of New York Fashion Week, but I couldn't resist sharing some of the collection of one of my favorite designers, Duro Olowu.  All of his pieces both clash and yet fit together at the same time in a really organic way.  His collection makes me want to pack my bag and take a trip to Africa or Mexico (two places that inspire his work).  Who am I kidding, I don't need an excuse to take an international trip : )

Fall 2011 RTW - Duro Olowu

In a description of the collection on Style.com, Olowu stated that, "My clothes are about joy."  Well definitely agree with his statement, I feel joyful just looking at his beautiful clothing.

Fall 2011 RTW - Duro Olowu - 2


Images via Style.com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous spicycandydc said...

Love this collection, thanks for sharing! ;)
xo
spicycandydc.com

 
At February 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm happy you like the collection! There's so much eye candy on the runways this Fashion Week! I'm loving Tracy Reese and Suno's collections too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home