<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: May Favorites

Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favorites

May Favortites
The month of May flew by as quickly as the rest of the year has so far (slow down time!).  Here are some of my favorites of the month.  


  1. Snack: Cake balls were a favorite snack this month.  I try to limit my sugar intake these days but I couldn't resist a carrot cake cake ball from Flying Monkey Bakery at Reading Terminal earlier in the month.  I had another on a Starbucks visit with my usual Green Tea Latte.  {image}
  2. Outfit: Watercolored was my favorite outfit.  My pink blazer was again featured in my outfit of the month as it was in April.
  3. Book: Design * Sponge at Home was a favorite read during the month which isn't surprising since I like the blog Design Sponge.  I borrowed the book from the library but am considering buying my own copy.
  4. Beauty Product: Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment is technically a hair product, but I'll still include it as a beauty item.  Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong is the cream I currently use to twist my hair.
  5. App: Learn Vest App was a favorite for it's great personal finance and career articles.  
  6. Music: Our Version of Events album by Emeli Sande was a favorite I listened to on Spotify quite a few times during the month.


Farewell May, Hello June! What were your favorites from the month of May?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 6, 2013 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Emily Tharp said...

I love LearnVest! They have amazing articles.
-Emily
www.herphilly.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home