<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Colorful at Sunset

Monday, September 12, 2011

Colorful at Sunset

IMG_3010
Dress (worn as vest): UO; Skirt: Old Navy; Tank: F21; Belt: UO; Shoes: Nine West; 
Clutch: purchased in the Bahamas; Jewelry: H&M/thrifted/Francesca's Collections; Sunnies: borrowed from my Mom

Happy Monday, friends!  Hope you all had lovely weekends!  There's nothing like the end of a season to make you want to wear all of your favorite pieces while you can.  These shoes are obviously a summer favorite and I' wearing them as much as possible for the remaining few weeks we have left of summer! I was inspired to wear this sleeveless dress (another favorite) as a vest after seeing this blogger's outfit. I find myself inspired by the style of bloggers even more so than fashion magazines these days. 


outfit 9-12-11
IMG_3012

I'm starting to get a excited about fall, but the only thing I'll really miss about the summer is having more hours of sunlight in the evenings.  I've already noticed that the days are a bit shorter than last month...I'll have to adjust the times that I take my photos accordingly.  

Have a positive, product week!



Currently reading: ReWork by: Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Those shoes are fabulous and I have enjoyed all the outfits they've been featured in. It's much easier to be inspired by other bloggers then magazines. The looks seem realistic and the pieces are usually easier to find. 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home