<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently wishing for...fall transitional pieces

Monday, August 22, 2011

Currently wishing for...fall transitional pieces

Untitled-2

I'm not quite ready for the summer to end, but since I don't seem to have a choice, it's time to focus on fall pieces that I can wear now while it's still warm and later with layers when the chilly fall weather sets in.  These items are purely aspirational, but I will keep these choices in mind when I do any clothing or accessory shopping. 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

oh my. Im totally in love with those blue ASOS pants and the orange grandiose bag! I am also trying to fight the end of summer but seeing these pieces mayyy have just got me the tiniest bit excited for fall!

 
At August 23, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Anonymous Shon said...

Nice...I love anything orange and the bag is on POINT! Thank you for the inspiration.

 
At August 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Kiesha aka K. said...

Awesome blog Shenneth! This is Takiesha...I randomly clicked on your site from God's Favorite Shoes!

 
At August 23, 2011 at 11:57 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Hey Takiesha!  That's so funny that you found my blog, thanks so much!

 
At August 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

I love that brights are sticking around for the Fall!

 
At August 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm determined to continue to wear my bright colors into the fall : )
I still might add some darks and neutrals to my wardrobe later in the season.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home