<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently wishing for...rainy day footwear

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Currently wishing for...rainy day footwear

This week's rainy weather forecast made me realize that I'm lacking in the rainy day footwear department.  Here are a few options that I'm currently wishing for.

Rainy Day Footwear


2. Hunter Andora Black Rubber Wedge Rain Boot
3. Burberry Rubber Rain Boots
4. LR Rain Bootie
5. Hunter Turks Rubber Flat
6. Rainy Day Bow Ballet Flats

4 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Zarna said...

it's been raining here too - i need a chic pair of rain boots!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Kimbercrafts said...

How cute are those bow flats? It's been raining cats and dogs here for the past few days - they sure would come in handy!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

Great picks!! number 4 totally jumps out at me.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Vivi N said...

You know, I never once thought of buying rainboots. But this weather the DC area has been getting for the past week definitely changed my mind. 

I like the boots in photo #1.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home