<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Double Dotted

Friday, September 2, 2011

Double Dotted

IMG_3002
Top: H&M; Skirt: thrifted; Shoes: Vintage (Salvatore Ferragamo); 
Belt: Marshall's; Bag: Target; Earrings: local vendor

I'm still loving the summer weather, but I've officially reached the point in the season where I'm a bit uninspired by my wardrobe. I'm kind of looking forward to the layering options that fall weather brings to give a different look to item that I've been wearing for the last few months.  Can anyone else relate? 

IMG_3005

Maybe I'll see some items on my fall wish list when I go to Georgetown DC's Fashion Night Out next week.  Anyone else going?  I'll see you around if you are local and decide to go!


Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I really love your top!

 
At September 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

nope nope nope. summer forever.
:)
love those earrings, they are so awesome.

 
At September 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Yes, definitely! At the end of summer I'm always wishing for tights to add a little extra to an outfit, but during winter/the cold days of spring I'm always wishing for bare legs! Your two different kinds of polka dots are awesome. I like them so much! 

 
At September 4, 2011 at 3:52 AM , Anonymous Laura said...

This look is super cute, suits you perfectly

-Laura xoxhttp://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

 
At September 4, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I'm with you I over pretty floral prints and bright summer shades. I need heavy cardigans, blazers and wool pencil skirt. Plus J. Crew and Anthropologie has me wishing for a temperature change right now. 

Lovely outfit. I really like the mix of polka dots on polka dots! 

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  I love J.Crew and Anthropologie catalogs too, I'm even considering adding some colorful pants to my fall wardrobe because they look so great in the J.Crew fall lookbook!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! Polka dots never go out of style for me.  I've had this top for a few years and wear it year-round.

 
At September 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Love the polka dots!!!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home