<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Unexpected Gifts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Unexpected Gifts

IMG_2980
Dress: gifted (originally from Target); Belt: H&M; Shoes: Target; 
Clutch: Francesca's; Jewelry: H&M/Francesca's

This dress was given to me by one of my (informal) Godmother's who decided that it wasn't her taste and I happily accepted it! I'm never one to turn down a gift of the clothing variety.

IMG_2982
IMG_2983

Have a safe weekend for those that live in the path of Hurricane Irene! What a week, first an earthquake now a hurricane?  Smh!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Very cute dress!  Love when "hand me downs" work out!  Stay safe!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Oh that dress is so pretty! I wish people would gift me clothes, although I do like being the gifter! 

 
At August 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Rose M said...

I want this dress!!!!
Beautiful on you!!

 
At August 27, 2011 at 6:29 AM , Anonymous Kay Cee of Two Stylish Kays said...

You look so cute..this dress was definitely made for you!

 
At August 28, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

what an awesome gift!  

 
At August 28, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Lady Dove said...

So Stylish,  So Feminine, So You! Love the way you pulled the look all together!

 
At August 29, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I agree a free gift of clothing should never be turned down and the dress looks perfect on you! I love the red cinch waist belt your wearing! 

 
At August 29, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous Vivi N said...

Pretty dress! Free gifts are always oh so exciting. Meanwhile, yeah, the East Coast must've rubbed Mother Nature the wrong way or something. I'm just happy that not only am I fine but also my family and friends. What a week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home