<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 9 of 30: Florals and Stripes

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9 of 30: Florals and Stripes

9-of-30


Nine days in and I'm still feeling pretty good about my items for the 30 for 30. But there are many sales going on these days; the proof is in the massive amounts of sale emails I've been getting lately from stores I've shopped at in the past because I've been taking the precaution of staying away from actual stores to avoid temptation.

I wish I had more to say today, but I don't. I'm honestly looking forward to the arrival of the weekend so I can recharge.


IMG_1790


Happy Wednesday!

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Nordstrom (Junior's)
Shoes: Target
Earrings: purchased in Mexico

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Florals and stripes and leopard! I love this!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Melissa! It was a total fluke because these items were next to each other in my closet this morning.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Anonymous megannielsen said...

I love the print mixing you've got going on here! It works beautifully! I always too afraid to try!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous Alterations Needed said...

I can not mix prints for the life of me...my brain just currently does not work that way. So I'm always super impressed when someone does it WELL! Your flouncy skirt is my favorite part...I love flared skirts! =D

 
At February 10, 2011 at 1:53 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

One thing I'm really enjoying about this 30 for 30 is that a lot of my favorite bloggers are now blogging every day! I love all the inspiration right now : )

 
At February 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Don't be afraid to mix prints, I think you could totally pull it off!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I was wary of mixing prints initially, but I really enjoy doing it now and it makes for fun remixing when I don't want to spend money for new items. Give it a try, maybe start with accessories like scarves?

 
At February 10, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I look forward to your updates from your travels as much as your style posts!

I love blogging daily and will try to keep it up but sometimes there aren't enough hours in a day : )

 
At February 11, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous SpicycandyDC said...

Cute outfit girl! I love that skirt and picture against brick walls are the best! ;)
The IFB conference was awesome! so many great tips for us bloggers.
Happy weekend!
<3
C&K
spicycandydc.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home