<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Style Inspiration: Shala Monroque

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Style Inspiration: Shala Monroque

I'm certainly not the first person to be inspired by the style of Shala Monroque and I won't be the last. Shala is the editor-at-large of Pop Magazine and her style has been lauded all over the Internet and in fashion magazines like Harper's and Vogue.


Style Inspiration - Shala Monroque

Shala has a penchant for bold colors and global ethnic and creatively detailed accessories that I love. I'll definitely keep her style aesthetic in mind when I'm "allowed" to shop again after the 30 for 30, which will be just in time for spring!

Images via Harper's Bazaar and Fashion Bomb

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

Gorgeous! I especially love that photo of her in the yellow skirt and white blouse. Her sense of proportion is phenomenal!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Fajr Muhammad said...

Yes, love the flair for color and bold prints. And any woman with a penchant for headgear is a winner in my book!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I agree! That yellow skirt is fantastic!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Yes, her headgear is as creative as the rest of her attire. Makes me want to start wearing turbans and ornate headbands...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home