<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 1 of 30: The Begining

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 of 30: The Begining

1-of-30


It's amazing how much time I had this morning because I wasn't running around like a crazy person trying to figure out what to wear. I really must do this outfit planning thing on a more regular basis.

1-of-30

I'm in an inexplicably great mood today...don't know why, but I'm just going to go with it.

Happy remixing to those that just started the 30 for 30!

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Scarf: Express
Shoes: Go Jane
Faux Glassses: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Amani Ju DC
Necklace worn as Bracelet: Etsy seller


30 for 30 items

Song currently on repeat: "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

SO MANY pretty skirts, you have. Including this one :) And I know what you mean, the challenge totally makes picking out outfits easier for me. Not necessarily cuter, but def easier :D

 
At February 1, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

Great start to the 30 for 30 challenge. I love your style and look forward to seeing how you remix your pieces!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

This is the sort of outfit that caught my eye the first time you did this. You are so smart with your pattern mixing and you know just what works on your pocket-sized body!
That skirt looks you could twirl for days in it!
The Auspicious Life

 
At February 2, 2011 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Delightful! Love it. That red color is so pretty and I'm glad you started off with a bang with pattern mixing!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 5:00 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh, I think I'm in love with this. This outfit has so many awesome things: leopard, stripes, pattern mixing, a scarf, booties, a red skirt, tights...you look so stinkin' awesome!!! Way to start off with a bang!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home