<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 2 of 30: Sunshine

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 of 30: Sunshine

2-of-30


I can't help but to be in a good mood when I wear a bright shade of yellow as I did today. I should have known it would shape up to be a good day after I had an excellent cup of coffee this morning.


IMG_1713



Happy Wednesday!

Cardigan: Nordstrom (Junior's)
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Loft
Boots: Marshall's
Belt: ?
Bracelet: Gifted
Earrings: Eastern Market vendor

30 for 30 items

Currently listening to: All of the Lights by Kanye

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

My boss makes our coffee so weak...I wish I could have an excellent cup of coffee on work days!

You look fantastic in this outfit - yellow is a great color on you! Those boots are awesome, too!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I'm glad I wore this before you, so that no one would be comparing us when they saw my yellow and black ensemble. Yours is clearly the better look! What a great color on you!

The Auspicious Life

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Melissa! I'm so happy the weather was 'warm' enough that I didn't have to opt for a more practical pair of boots today : )

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Aww, thanks Linda! I loved your yellow outfit, it inspired my to wear my yellow this week too!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

This is such an awesome color on you! Love it paired with the black skirt and black boots! I also LOVE what you are currently listening to...probably not right at this second, but at least when you posted this!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

Obviously I am in desperate need of some bright yellow in my wardrobe, then! What a happy color :) I've got similar shades, so I'm going to try to rock the sunniness like you here..

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ohhh very classy! I love yellow and I'm jealous of your boots, I pretty much need spikes to go outside. I'm stranded inside, everything out there is covered in ice!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 2:57 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You can totally pull off this color! Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home