<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 5 of 30: Color fluke

Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 of 30: Color fluke

5-of-30


The outdoor outfit pictures I envisioned didn't happen because of Saturday's rain.

It's kind of weird that I'm wearing colors very close to the Pittsburgh Steeler's colors on Superbowl weekend because though I don't really have anything against them, I don't root for them, I am from Philly after all. It was a complete fluke, whoops...

I still like this outfit regardless of what people would say about me in my hometown because of the colors I'm wearing.

Regardless of what team you're rooting for, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Shirt: Target
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Timberland via Lucky
Tights: Forever 21


30 for 30 items

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 6, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I'm sure you are sick of me saying we are rooting for the Steelers. But we are. So this is a wonderful outfit for me to see this morning. Of course, it would be a wonderful outfit anyway, because you are rocking some wonderful tights with those shorts.

The Auspicious Life

 
At February 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Curls and Pearls said...

Great outfit, so jealous that you can rock the tights and shorts look - that would look ridiculous on me :P Happy Sunday!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Eh, who cares about the teams, I just want some chips and dip. :)

You look adorable in your shorts and tights!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous dash dot dotty said...

the yellow is great here! and i like how you grayscaled the background to make an indoor photo look artsy. nicely done!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! These tights are of surprisingly good quality considering that they were from Forever 21.

To be honest, Steeler's colors are a bit more flattering than Eagles green though I would have worn it with pride if they had made it all the way to the Superbowl...

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks, but I totally think you could pull off the shorts : )

Happy Sunday to you too!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Shorts are now my new weekend 'uniform.'

I'm with you on the chips and and dip, snacks are half the fun of watching football : )

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I thought the other colors were competing with my outfit so I decided that they didn't need to be in the photo : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home