<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Start with the Shoes

Monday, January 17, 2011

Start with the Shoes

IMG_1599

I must admit that this entire outfit was built around my shoes.

IMG_1601

These shoes are one of the most uncomfortable pair I own, but they are also favorites, so they only get worn on days where I anticipate very little walking.


IMG_1600

The little "sacrifices" we make for fashion!

Dress:Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Go Jane
Tights: Madewell
Necklace: Loft


P.S. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I love long weekend's as much as the next person, but please remember to take some time to reflect on Dr. King and his legacy today!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You're right, those shoes are beautiful! And isn't it always the pretty ones that bring the most pain?? Ahh.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous tiffany said...

ooh, I love the shoes! I adore your dress too, I love how it poofs out. so cute!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! So true about shoes, despite a little discomfort, this pair are keepers.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! It's not really a cold weather dress, but layering it over a cardigan makes it work for winter.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Anonymous Fab Kimberly said...

I have those same shoes and you are so right - pretty but way uncomfortable. I am all for a little pain, but those don't get out of the closet much.

Adorable combo!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Yes! As much as I love the way these shoes look they are definitely not for everyday wear!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Khatu said...

I have shoes like that too.

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous alexelizabeth said...

Ohh I love them, that's so sad that they're uncomfortable :( I love shoes and tights matching! You look very elegant but that necklace adds an unexpected touch of cool!

 
At January 18, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I hope yours are more comfortable than mine!

 
At January 18, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I love wearing these shoes with gray tights.

 
At January 28, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Anonymous Fajr Muhammad said...

And what fabulous shoes they are! The dress works perfectly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home