<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently loving...the color orange

Friday, January 21, 2011

Currently loving...the color orange

I don't know if the large quantities of clementines I've been eating on a daily basis are responsible, but I'm feeling the color orange lately.

IMG_1617

Orange is not a color I relegate to a particular season like fall for instance. It's a year-round color for me. I'm happy it has appeared on Spring 2011 RTW runways, so I can continue to incorporate the color into my spring wardrobe as well as my winter one.


Orange-Love

shirt; jacket; ring; image

As much as I appreciate tamer colors, there's nothing like a bright pop of the color orange to brighten your day!

orange-outfit



Shirt: Express
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Zappos
Earrings: Eastern Market vendor



What color are you currently loving?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Anonymous Stylepint said...

Oh yes! Orange is huge for spring and you look fabulous in your outfit! Lately, I've been craving purple...it's my default color for now. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home