<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen's Favorite Things: Graphic Printed Home Decor

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shen's Favorite Things: Graphic Printed Home Decor

I haven't spent much time or money decorating my apartment in the past year or so, but I think I'm due for a 'refresh' and I'd love to add the graphic pops of color to my apartment with AphroChic home decor items.


AfroChic Wallpaper

Wall paper: The Vibe, Haze


AfroChic Throw Pillows

AfroChic Shower Curtains

Shower curtains: The Beat, Brooklyn Life
I love the colors, prints and themes of AproChic's collections. Who says your surroundings can't be as colorful as your clothing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home