<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Contents of My Bag

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Contents of My Bag

In an effort to obtain photographic inspiration in my apartment today, I took a few photos of the contents of my purse (after tidying it up). I carry around even more stuff on a regular work day (lunch, shoes, ear buds for my iPhone, etc). After looking at these photos, I realize I have no idea what happened to the pen I also usually keep in my bag. I'm rarely to be found without book to read, a notebook of some sort to write in and a pen. I am a former girl scout after all and can't seem to shake the motto of 'always be prepared'...

Contents-of-My-Bag


Pictured:
Bag: Forever 21
Book of the moment: Write it Down, Make it Happen
Card holder (with cards inside)
Hat
Notebook
Wallet
Umbrella
SmartTrip card
Keys
iPhone
Lip gloss
Dr. Bronner's Antibacterial Spray
Bath & Body Works Spray
Hand lotion (Body Shop)
Orbitz gum
Sunglasses and case

What must-have's do you carry around regularly?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Lesley said...

Hey! I love posts like this! AND I see you're from DC!!! Gotta love Smarttrips! :-)

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I do indeed live in DC; Smarttrip cards make life way easier when you take the Metro on a daily basis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home