<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 18

Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 for 30: Day 18


This dress that I wore yesterday may not look familiar because I'm actually wearing it inside out to give it a different look. I typically only wear this outfit to work, but needed something to wear yesterday that would work for an evening out. I hope I pulled it off and didn't combine too many colors with my bright accessories. See how I wore this dress in the past here and here. I can't take credit for the idea of wearing my 30 for 30 items in different ways such as inside out. I got this idea from Miss Melissa, another 30 for 30 participant. Today's outfit is significantly less colorful and more casual since I've had a rather low key Sunday; it will be posted later today.


Dress: Target
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: random accessories store in Philly

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I love this look so much! Great idea to flip the dress inside out, it totally changes the look and feel. I think you accessorized it perfectly. The necklace and earrings pick up the great little peep of florals at the hem. Love it.

 
At August 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Laurie Thanks!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Laurie Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home