<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently Wishing For...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Currently Wishing For...


None of the items I'm wished for are clothes, but I decided to limit all my spending for the duration of the 30 for 30, so the pictures of the items above will have to do for now...Can you tell that I'm feeling 'creative' by the items I'm wishing for lately?
Outfit photos for day 14 and 15 of the 30 for 30 challenge will be posted later today, so stay tuned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I just picked up those same moleskins a little while back but have yet to write in them. I want to try and finish my other journal first this time :D

 
At July 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee Moleskins are great! I'm definitely going to treat myseld to one in the near future because I love always having a notebook to write/draw in nearby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home