<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 14 and 15

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 for 30: Day 14 and 15



So today is a two-for-one because I didn't get around to posting yesterday's outfit. I'm halfway through the 30 for 30 challenge! 15 more days until I can wear other items in my closet and I might even treat myself to a small shopping excursion to celebrate (or maybe not...)!

This challenge has definitely made me realize that as much as I love buying new items, I can remix what I already own and practice a little fiscal responsibility from time-to-time. Style isn't about having a new closet of clothing every season, but it's about your 'swag' for lack of a better word. I'm gonna 'swag surf' more in the future because we've all got a certain amount of 'swag' going on and confidence is the best accessory you can put on every day to make yourself look AND feel 100% better.

It's probably apparent from my last few sentences, that I've been listening to a lot of Hip-Hop lately (Lupe Fiasco to be specific)...

Anyway, make the second half of the week count folks!

Outfit 14
Top: Nordstrom BP
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Nordstrom BP
Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshalls
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: H&M

Outfit 15
Top: Target
Cardigan: Nordstrom BP
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Pearls: Forever 21
Earrings: random accessories store in Philly

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I just discovered your blog today but I love how you chose bold colors for these outfits! You look beautiful!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home