<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Unofficial Start of Summer

Monday, May 31, 2010

Unofficial Start of Summer

Photo taken by my lovely Mother

I can't believe Memorial Day weekend is gone! I'm still in shock that 2010 is almost half over. I better make the second half of the year count! Like most people in the U.S., Memorial Day weekend signifies the unofficial start of summer to me. The weather sure did, prove to feel summery with its heat. But despite some discomfort when the temperature soars, I really do like summertime. There are so many fun outdoor summer activities to partake in. Since I'm not taking a real vacation this summer, I plan to do at least one 'staycation' and explore my city and find some things I've never done before. Summer also makes me think of warm weather treats, speaking of warm weather treats, I could really go for a water ice and soft pretzel right now...

Dress: Target
Shoes: thrifted
Bag: thrifted (Botkier for Target)
Sunnies: Marshalls
Earrings: Modcloth

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Chic Therapy said...

love the shoes!!absolutely gorgy

 
At June 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks, they are my new (to me) favs!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Gorgeous outfit!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks, they are my new (to me) favs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home