<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 13

Monday, July 26, 2010

30 for 30: Day 13


As much as I love the combo of black and white, I'm feeling a little blah about today's look. I think I'll punch up the color for tomorrow. I should have gone with my first thought this morning and added a brightly colored accessory to this look.

I still haven't felt much temptation to purchase any clothing 13 days into the 30 for 30 challenge, but I do feel tempted to wear other items in my closet beyond the 30 I've limited myself to for the duration of the challenge...I won't give in though. I almost thought an event I have to attend later this week that requires specific attire was going to throw me off the challenge, but I think I can make it work. Stay tuned for more specific details on this outfit later this week.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshalls

Song Currently on Repeat: 'A Million Days' by Prince

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home